Tuesday 25 April 2017

COMMISSIONS UNIT: (Pre Production) Scheduling Our Shoot

In order to schedule our shoot week, we used google docs - a place we could all access and see when we were needed for shoots.


Shoot day 1 - Alex will be presenting the scenes, I will be operating a DSLR and Jason will be operating the Sony EX. We will be filming Alex's grandparents and Alex's house.

Shoot day 2 - Alex will be presenting, Sonia will be directing and Jason will be operating the Sony EX. They will be filming the opening sequence and GVs.

Shoot day 3 - Alex will be presenting and filming, I will be operating the camera. I also interviewed and operated the camera for the interview with the insurance broker. We will be filming more sequences, pieces to camera and GVS.

Shoot day 4 - Alex will be presenting / directing, I will be operating the camera and Sonia will be the runner. Alex will film the interview with Aidan and I will film the GVs and sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment