Tuesday 9 October 2018

PRE-PRODUCTION UNIT: Presentation One

The aim of this first presentation was to present our initial ideas to Simon and the class and to get the project green-lit into production. I presented my ideas for the cinematography of the piece and how I planned to research and execute this.



The feedback I received from this pitch was:

- It is important as DOP to get a clear idea of the tone of the piece and to establish this throughout. I will conduct more research into the desired tone I wish to deliver VET-MAN in.

- The camera tests need to be really detailed.

- I need to produce a detailed Director Of Photography statement to outline my intentions and reasons for these intentions for the production of VET-MAN.

- I need to research cinematography and DOPs.


No comments:

Post a Comment