Monday 27 November 2017

FICTION ADAPTATION: New Project Proposal Feedback

I asked Mike for further feedback on my new project proposal. He commented that:

- it was a good development which adds / clarifies a narrative arc to my original idea.
- the extra complexity allows some sentimental / poetic imagery which is very appropriate to the poem
- some good opportunities for montage and movement
- the narrative arc is easier to explain verbally than to reveal visually but the way I have laid it out will work well
- maybe think of a time lapse as a descriptive option when depicting the passage of time.

This feedback has been useful and has given me confidence for my shoot. I will film both my original idea of using different shots of the clock to show the passage of time and the time lapse and choose whichever works better in post production. I now feel that I have a clear narrative and a clear idea of the visual aesthetic I want to achieve in my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment